City Contacts

Animal Services 416.338.PAWS.
Bylaw Enforcement 416.338.0711
Child Care 416.392.KIDS
Community Information 211
Litter Clean Up 416.39CLEAN
Parking Enforcement 416.808.2222
Parks and Recreation 416.338.4FUN
Police 54 Division 416.808.5400
Public Health 416.338.7600
Tax & Water Bills 416.338.4829
Tenants Hotline 416.921.9494
Toronto Public Library 416.393.7131
TTC Customer Service 416.393.3030
TTC Schedules 416.393.INFO
Solid Waste 416.338.2010

Toronto Water:

Water Service Repair Request – Call 311 for water emergencies or to report:+ watermain breaks+ basement or sewer flooding+ problems with water pressure or volume+ discoloured tap water+ leaking or broken water meter+ leaking fire hydrant

Drain Grant Application

Residential Toilet Replacement Program

Residential Washer Rebate Program

Commercial Washer Rebate Program

Parks, Recreation & Forestry:

Agreement for Contractors to Perform Arboricultural Services on City Owned Street Trees

Let Us Plant a Tree

Consent to Street Tree Maintenance for Boundary Line Street Trees

Arborist Report For Development Applications

Application to Injure or Destroy Trees on Private Property

Building Department:

Application for a Permit to Construct or Demolish

Schedule 2: Sewage System Installer Information

Declaration for Time Frames

Building Design Information Sheet

Project Review Request

Demolition Permit Application Checklist

Tree Declaration

Sign Variance Application

City Planning Department:

Development Approval Application

Toronto Animal Services:

Pet License Application

Transportation Services:

Permit Parking Application Form

Parking on Residential Front Yards & Boulevards Application & Appeal Application

Commercial Boulevard Parking Application

Application for Free Snow Removal from City Sidewalk

City Clerk’s Office:

Freedom of Information, Access/Correction Request

Filing An Insurance Claim With the City of Toronto

Finance Department:

Request for Reconsideration (RfR) Form 

Property Tax Bill – Frequently Asked Questions

Property Tax Rebate Application for Registered Charities

Application for Property Tax Increase Deferral Program

Application for Property Tax Increase Cancellation Program

Assessment Review Board (ARB) website

Assessment Review Board (ARB) – How to File a Complaint


Frequently Asked Questions about Parking


Frequently Asked Questions about By-laws

Ward Maps and Profiles

Detailed Demongraphic and Geographic information on all the City’s wards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>