Councillor McMahon is a huge supporter of Toronto’s ravines.
On June 16th Ride the Ravine is your best chance to explore Toronto’s hidden valley system and to raise money for a great organization. This year it will pass right through Ward 32, including Ashbridges Park, Kew Park, and then head right up Main Street.
To find our more information check out RIDE THE RAVINES.
Councillor McMahon was proud to support the Parks Plan 2013-2017 which lays out the vision for Toronto’s Parks. Take a look and send us your thoughts on the Plan.
Friday, April 19th
- Meet at Pegasus Community Project, 931 Kingston Road
Saturday, April 20th
- Gerrard East Community Organization,
- Meet at Coxwell & Gerrard
- Stephenson Ave & Park,
- Meet at Stephenson Park
- DECA ‘Cleaning up the Danny’
- Meet at East Lynn Park
- Merrill Dog Park Association
- Meet at Merrill Park
- Beach Hill Neighbourhood Association
- Meet at north side of Gerrard at top of ravine, opposite Fairmount Park
- 9:30 a.m.
- Meet at Woodbine – top of the stairs by Oakcrest Park